Monday, April 5, 2010

List of items in the top drawer of my Ugly desk

Drawer Items:
Book- "Many ways to say I Love You" by Mister Rogers, two very large randomly placed and rarely worn metal bracelt cuffs from Thailand, an unpaid parking ticket, yellow note cards, unused calculator, The Sims 3, tanning goggles, white out, pencils of many kinds one of which a person I hate gave me which is of Disney Princesses, a sparkley wallet, Midol, paper clips, lead, a broken mirror that my friend brought back for me from the Moulin Rouge, old chapstick, more old chapstick, a decorative stone that has inscribed the words "Clarity", a piece of paper with my old english teachers phone number on it, Sharpies of multiple colors, a rubber band, an old hearsheys kiss wrapper, hand sanitizer, a tag that says 'Coach' that fell off my purse, a To Do list that never got done, a nail file, a gift card from Salon Rituals (DO NOT GO THERE)

No comments:

Post a Comment