Monday, April 26, 2010

More of my random yacking on the class...



As the semester is beginning to winde down I have just been struck by a sense of sadness. I have finally come to terms with my lesser writing ability (at the moment!) and finaly feel free to write to the best of my ability with no shame and here we are at the end! Maybe I can just beginn again next semester! Hehe, but seriously I will miss this especially now that I feel as though I have come so far. It is very rare, it seems, that true learning ever occurs in a way that we can really see it. Hell it took me writing my whole final paper before I realized that I had learned so much in this class! Even apart from just the readings we have read I have really learned a lot about life and about myself as a writer! I look forward to useing what I have learned in this class and that (for me anyways) is not a very common occurence! Usually I just jump through the usual hoops until summer comes around and then I scurry out to get as shit housed as I possibly can with all my non-literature friends and I 'delete' as much as I possibly can from my brain because I am so annoyed and fed up with all the garbage that I have had to retain over the past year. However I believe that this summer will be different, I can finally sit down and really use the information I have retained this semester because I AM INTERESTED IN IT FOR ONCE! So nice to finally be declared! No more stupid University Studies! Although it was my goal for quite a while to graduate in that ha! All this to say, I have really learned a lot, I will hopefully continue to use the information and skills I have gleened from this class in further education.

No comments:

Post a Comment