Monday, April 19, 2010

Word vomit

I loved all the videos! I just watched some of the ones I missed in class (I have been slacking BUT do not be mistaken, Sexson's class is by far my still my favorite) the videos were fantastic and I am glad I stumbled across them on Rio's blog because now if ever I feel the need over the summer to have a quick refresher of all that we have learned I can simply hop on to my handy dandy blog and check it out! Also on a more serious note-- I am somewhat panicing on what stuff to cram into my last few blogs... I breezed through a few of Jennie Lynn's Bloggs and well... that just made me feel like never writing again ESPECIALLY not on such a public site for fear that people will read my low brow mumbo jumbo and giggle at me... god forbid. Then I skimmed through Rio's blogs... and well... he has all those fancy "Smart Pen" things on his blog... and I thought to myself "at least I have the Penguins and the gold fist on my page" perhaps that will be the deciding factor on if I pass this daughnting four-hundred level class? I would not be surprised, those Penguins are amazing. Ah but still here I am waisting time blogging and lacking any and all profound thoughts! At least I am having a hard time articulating them... I could go on for awhile on this one... this is why I rarely blog... ha! I could do a blog on why I don't blog! Hm or not.. I am at a loss, I truely hope that no one reads this blog... which they most likely will not... I am just having a gay ole time typing... I may not even post this one... it is just nice to type. Perhaps I will make the last of my blogs just translations of Finnigins Wake, which is now my favorite book. Yes indeed, I know it is hard to believe but it may have taken the place of the wonderous Harry Potter, MAY HAVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment